Sunday, January 18, 2009

Psychedelic (adjective)

1. producing distorted sensory perceptions and feelings or altered states of awareness or sometimes states resembling psychosis; "psychedelic drugs like psilocybin and mescaline"


2. having the vivid colors and bizarre patterns associated with psychedelic states; "a psychedelic painting"


3. (of a mental state) characterized by intense and distorted perceptions and hallucinations and feelings of euphoria or sometimes despair; "a psychedelic experience"


The second definition of psychedelic is how I always define it to be. And if you know me, I have this thing for psychedelic stuff. I guess it's the colours and all that draws me to this psychedelic-ness. And now, let me show you how you can work psychedelic into your daily wear.


WEAR COLOURFUL STOCKINGS LIKE SHI M. HERE.
And Shi M. is an artist/student. I found her on lookbook and I like her stockings so much.
Oh and check out her artworks, they are pretty good (:
Photobucket


WEAR A COLOURFUL TEE LIKE SHI M. AGAIN.
Photobucket


WEAR A COLOURFUL SCARF DRESS LIKE BERNADETTE L.
Photobucket


So there you go, 3 simple ways to go psychedelic today (:

No comments: